Features of transportation of various kinds of furniture
Preparatory work was carried out: the furniture is disassembled and carefully packaged. It was very important and crucial step: immediate loading and transportation of furniture to the new address.
car "Gazelle" with a van or a tent in the city often for the safe transport of furniture used. In most cases, company-carrier has in its fleet of such cars, as they are most in demand.
As a rule, the material for the body is waterproof plywood. Sex is made of the same material; it applied a special notch that things have not slipped. The machine is equipped with special devices for load securing.
Probably no one would argue that there are several kinds of furniture, and that each species has its own transportation rules. Consider them.
How to carry cabinet furniture
- In order to secure transportation, a full disassembly. In this case, you need to pack the accessories separately.
- All packages are labeled so that you can assemble the furniture without the hassle and confusion.
- Glass fragments are packed separately.
- When transporting the items of furniture at great distances, use corrugated cardboard. In the carriage a short distance, it is quite a stretch, or a polyethylene film reinforced with duct tape.
How to carry upholstered furniture
- Before transporting the produced partial disassembly.
- Accessories are packed separately.
- At small distances transportation used one layer of packaging.
- If upholstered furniture transported over long distances, the use of corrugated cardboard sheets.
Terms of transport of antique furniture
- Disassemble the old things can not: only remove suspended and movable elements. antiques manufacturing technology is substantially different from the present.
- Antique furniture in the car is strengthened by means of belts.
- As the packaging materials used foam, bubble wrap and protective corners.
- Placement of furniture in the back is made by one tier.
The most difficult to transport Kitchen built-in furniture. Disconnect from electricity and water must be carried out with great precision and care, because even small mistakes can lead to serious damage. Therefore, if you are not confident in their own knowledge and skills, have never performed such work - refer to a specialist company!